Sunday 20 March 2016

It's been a while!

I would like to apologize to those who follow my blog, it really has been a long time since I've posted. Last year was an absolutely horendous year, deaths in the family, cancer in the family, and others that were realy sick and consequently my blog was the last thing on my mind.

This post is a catch up with several cards to show you all.

I have to admit that in the last 18months I have become a major lover of Sue Wilson dies put out by crative Expressions.

6 comments:

  1. Hi Jenelle, lovely to see you back in blogland. You certainly have had a horrendous time, so can totally understand you losing interest blogging. But good to see you have still managed some crafting.
    Your cards are wonderful and have the elegance and style I always love in your creations.
    Looking forward to your next post.
    Julie xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Julie, I'm certainly hoping this is a much better year!

      Delete
  2. Jenelle, I'm writing here because I couldn't figure out how to contact you otherwise. I saw a card you did on Splitcoast Stampers. It was a motorcycle on a mirror board background. I'm looking for the embossing die you used on the mirror board. Do you remember what it is? I'd appreciate any info you could give me! Love your blog and the cards!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Annie,the embossing folder is a cuttlebug one called "Diamond Plate".
      Hope that helps.
      Cheers
      Jenelle

      Delete
  3. Hi Jenelle. I am from Wales in the UK and found your blog through Pinterest. I too am a Sue Wilson fan and am always looking for inspiration. Your cards are beautiful. Sorry to hear you have had such an awful year and I hope 2016 is much happier for you. Looking forward to seeing more of your lovely creations.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Susan. I'm glad you enjoy my blog. Sue Wilson dies are just amazing and I love working with them.

      Delete