Monday 9 December 2013

Christmas Cards!

Hi Bloggers,

Just a quick blog today.  I was asked to make some Christmas cards as a donation to my Nieces ballet group for a fundraiser they are doing, so I thought I would share them with you.

These are a great little design if you are after something quick and easy to do in bulk.  I’ve used 1 sheet of white A4 cardstock cut in half then folded one piece in half for the card base, with the remaining half I’ve cut it down to 9.5cm x 13.8cm (embossed this piece with a holly embossing folder from “Embossalicious”) and 6cm x 11.5cm (stamped the bottom of this piece with a “Merry Christmas” sentiment from Justrite).  Die cut a Christmas tree (using the free die from the Australian Simply Cards magazine) from glitter foam and attached that to the stamped piece of white cardstock.  I’ve then cut 2 pieces of coloured cardstock that match the glitter foam to 14.3cm x 10cm and 6.5cm x 12cm.  I’ve attached the embossed white panel and die cut panel to the appropriate coloured matts and then glued the embossed panel to the card base, attached a bow to the Christmas tree panel and mounted it with foam tape to the embossed panel. There you have it, quick and simple.

IMGP0134

IMGP0149

Happy crafting!

Cheers

Jenelle

1 comment:

  1. I'm sure that these were scooped up quickly at the fundraiser! Simply lovely!

    ReplyDelete