Tuesday 7 May 2013

A Mothers Day Card

Hello bloggers, I hope everyone is well and looking forward to Mothers Day this Sunday.  Unfortunately I have to work, but my gorgeous Daughter, Briana, went with friends to a horse show at Gatton on the weekend and spent her money on a present for me for Mothers Day and couldn’t wait a week to give it to me, so I had my day a week early.

Now on with my card for today, I have made a Mothers Day card using the beautiful Spellbinders die set Elegant Labels 4.  I love these new sets Spellbinders have brought out.

Happy Mothers Day

I made this card a couple of weeks ago for a Mothers Day challenge at Kookaburra Crafts, but Jacqui made me promise not to put it online until the challenge closed. 

So the challenge has closed, I don’t know who won, but voting is now over so I think I’m safe to post it.

For this card I have used, Bazzil Basics cardstock, designer paper from one of the many pads of paper I have at home, Spellbinders Elegant Labels 4, Spellbinders Wonderful Wings, Spellbinders Standard Circles Large, Flower Punches by Nellie Snellen, Cheery Lynn Designs Wreath Strip and the sentiment is from JustRite Papercraft. All of my flowers are handmade.

No comments:

Post a Comment